Saturday, November 7, 2015

Nations

Now begins the arduous task of nation building. I have already designed some basic maps, and once I have nicer versions done, I will make them available.

Each nation post will be a work in progress and somewhat fluid for now. They could be edited at any stage, so keep an eye out.

My intent is to make each nation feel organic and plausible. For this reason, I created cultural and political landscapes pre and post breaking. Some states survived but were changed, and some successor states have arisen. Some old states were completely wiped off the map, either literally or politically.

All of these posts are intended to give a taste of the nation, a snapshot of stereotypes and culture. A few important cities will be mentioned, but for now, consider these upcoming posts more as a trailer for the actual long explanation document that is incoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment